Private Yoga or Sound Healing Sessions
Private Sound Healing Sessions with Kim
For those who have experienced the relaxation and re-energizing benefits of a group Sound Bath...
And for those who are curious how the power of sound and vibration can help you to release stress & pain while shifting toward ease & joy...
Join us for a new opportunity for deeper, more personalized healing and relaxation - now offering Private Sound Healing Sessions with Kim at Atrium Arts!
Kim would love to help you make a positive shift toward feeling more peaceful, playful, and purposeful in your life. In a private sound healing session with Kim, you will receive:
- the opportunity to feel supported in a safe and sacred space as you share your pains and stresses - and name your intentions for healing - so Kim can focus my undivided attention and intuition on YOU.
- guided breathing to relax your mind and body, so you can feel more calm and at ease.
- the healing vibrations of the singing bowls as they surround you in a circle, are played over you, and are placed on your body for sound massage.
- a greater sense of lightness, clarity, and vitality as energetic blocks are released by the vibrations passing through your body.
- the gift of releasing emotions and belief patterns that are holding you back or weighing you down.
- an affirmation or mantra to take home with you to incorporate into your daily routine for continued healing.
To schedule your sound healing session, please email email@example.com.
New clients will receive a complimentary 15 minute phone consultation with Kim, where we will uncover your pains, roadblocks, and fears, and explore your desires, hopes, and power to heal.
Private Yoga Session with Twozdai
Whether you are brand new to yoga and wanting or a seasoned yogi, sometimes you are wanting a more personalized class.
A private yoga class can give space to find confidence in your practice. Personalize the practice to build strength, stability and flexibility for your body. Gently re-enter your yoga practice (or find a yoga practice) after an injury or illness. Work on specific physical issue or yoga questions. Offer individual attention and care.
Twozdai offers 1hr ($65) and 1.5hr ($85) private yoga (and art) sessions held at Atrium Arts. To schedule your session email firstname.lastname@example.org